The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Tripoli and North Lebanon
Role, Functions, Services
The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Tripoli and North Lebanon is a public utility institution, a member in the Lebanese Federation of Chambers of Commerce, was established based on the Decree No. 36/67 deals with all Economic Affairs and sponsors the interests of companies and businessmen whether in trade, industry, or agriculture .
It plays a leading role in the Lebanese national economy through lobbying the highest interests of the private sector. It has about 20,000 affiliates who renew membership at a rate of 7,000 annually.
It carries out all the tasks entrusted to it and procedures specified under regulations and applicable laws:
- Tends to commercial, industrial and agricultural interests.
- Provides advisory opinions to relevant authorities.
- Ratification export documents, certificates of origin, invoices transactions, commercial register and correct dates.
- Raises memos and studies on the situation and the demands of economic sectors in the scope of work to officials and ministries concerned.
- Issues members’ verification of commercial, industrial, and agricultural representation and category.
- Grants Registration certificates to the BarCode Lebanese Association
- Facilitates members affairs through:
- Preparing recommendation letters to embassies,
- Free and immediate ratification by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on certificates of origin, invoices,...
- Members benefit from health programs through the Mutual Fund for members of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Agriculture in Lebanon
What is worth pointing out that the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Tripoli and North Lebanon recorded growth and exceeded the traditional services that were previously limited to ratification of certificates of origin and transactions and offers now a wide spectrum of quality services to economic bodies with all their components to strengthen their activities ,to develop their projects and to cope with the challenges of economic development in the modern world to be able to face the fierce competition posed by the economic globalization systems...
So if you are an individual, a company owner, a factory, a cooperative, a small or a medium-sized enterprise, the Chamber is fully prepared to help you reach your goals in developing your business projects and assures continuity starting from legal establishment and registration in order to take advantage of:
- Mutual Fund
- Business Development Center
- Projects and programs department
- Media communication and Public Relations
- Chamber office in Akkar
- Business Service Centre
- Laboratories and Quality Control Center
- Reconciliation and Arbitration Center
- Bar Coding
- Conference and exhibition venues